Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for travelers to share information, questions and stories...

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Koh Samui - BKK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vic

Koh Samui - BKK Empty
PostSubject: Koh Samui - BKK   Koh Samui - BKK EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:07 pm

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to give a little advice to anyone who might be reading this:
I was in Th around August '13 and when I came back from Koh Samui to BKK I traveled by bus - just one of these big traveller buses, not one of those minibuses.
I had to change buses in Surathani and I noticed something weird about my backpack (it was stored with everyone else's in the luggage compartment underneath the seats, only accessible from outside) - it was closed differently. Turns out there has been someone in the luggage compartment during the whole ride and went through my backpack in order to find something valuable... luckily I did have everything valuable (cam, phone, money, money-cards, passport etc) on me up in the bus in an extra bag. (they even ripped my toothpick-package open)

Moral of the story - whatever you do, how trusting the bus company/driver may seem, do not under any circumstances leave anything valuable in your backpack in the luggage compartment of those buses. I got lucky on that one. cheers 

Greetings Vic

PS: They actually went through my stuff a second time on that journey from Surathani to BKK and obviously they still didnt find anything - buuuut they stole my flipflops.
Kind like - "fuck you for not leaving us anything valuable to steal, as a revenge im gonna take your flipflops. How does that make you feel? "
 lol! 
Back to top Go down

Koh Samui - BKK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Travel Forum :: Travel Experiences :: Thailand-
Jump to: